Things you should know about me (Ellie Jerow), in no particular order:
- I finished my MLIS degree in December of 2012 and have been working as a user experience designer slash information architect ever since. Some people say they dream in black and white, or they dream in a foreign language… I dream in wireframes and user flows.
- My undergraduate music degree went unused for years, but have since gotten back into playing. I play with a new orchestral folk group in Milwaukee called Whiskey Doubles.
- I’m an occasional yoga fanatic, and in the spring and summer I train for, and run, 10ks. I’m also a year-round bike commuter by choice.
- I read a lot of books, and would love to talk to you about them.
- Sometimes I take pictures.
- I won a lot of spelling bees as a kid, and sometimes have to restrain myself from correcting people on word things.
Want to get a hold of me? Try tweeting me, at @EllieJerow.